Advertisement

「Gacha Life 」the breakout | Ep 6 | 'let me take care of you.'

「Gacha Life 」the breakout | Ep 6 | 'let me take care of you.' AHAH I FIGURED IT OUT. I was having trouble exporting. but u guys helped me, thank u lol
but here it is, it's finally done. hope it's fine lolol

you are not allowed to repost my videos, under any circumstances!!

apps used
cute cut pro
ibis paint

music credit
Description: 
Composed: By Ender Güney

ocs used
shiro alexann
edwards tamson (eddie)
madison rose (maddie)
lucas maximoff (luca)
ace galvan
elizabeth carol (liza)
čąNđÿ

"let me take care of you."

and uu h yeah that's it um xD byE
-cait 💓






















🌻✨

gacha,gacha life,gacha life series,gls,gachaverse,lumine,bloomskyz,bloomskyz gacha,the breakout,the breakout gacha,bloomskyz the breakout,the breakout gacha ep 6,gacha zombie,zombie apoca,

Post a Comment

0 Comments