Advertisement

Dying In Game And Spectating The Remaining Players!

Dying In Game And Spectating The Remaining Players! Use Code Zephyrz in the Fortnite itemshop And thanks for supporting me



Twitter:
Twitch:



-SCHEDULE
Posting Videos Whenever possible
Daily vids coming soon?



Trying to hit 2K!


I’m a small youtuber who is trying to get bigger by gaming. Yes I do play Fortnite a lot but I will play other games too. My goal is to post once a week or even more, so please make sure you subscribe and turn on the bell!!!!!! I Hope you enjoy my content that I give you cause I honestly work really hard to make it, so thank you for following me and my channel. I really hope you like the content I put out. Again any support is really appreciated love you all ❤️!

fortnite,fortnite videos,funny fortnite vids,fortnite funny,funny fortnite monents,zephyrz,fortnite cool,fortnite ps4,fortnite gaming,gaming,games,

Post a Comment

0 Comments