Advertisement

Draw My Life | Mushy Asghar

Draw My Life | Mushy Asghar Yes I understand I am about 6 years late to this one but I hope you guys enjoy this video as much as I loved making it! For those of you who don't know me and would like to see how my life has been such a rollercoaster of a ride... This ones for you!

Please remember to like, comment and subscribe if you enjoyed the video!

All love,
Mushy

Follow me on my social media account below if you have any questions 💪🏼

🐦Twitter.com/MusharafAsghar
📸Instagram.com/MushyAsghar
👻Snapchat.com/MushyAsghar

If you're interested in booking myself for a motivational talk at your school, college or university or any media enquiries then feel free to contact me below on my email

CHECK THE LINK TO MY WEBSITE BELOW!👇🏼

📩 Info@MushyAsghar.co.uk

DrawMyLife,Mushy,Asghar,

Post a Comment

0 Comments