Advertisement

Doing things differently.. Mini Skincare routine|mental health talk might also be a little Vlog ?

Doing things differently.. Mini Skincare routine|mental health talk might also be a little Vlog ? hey! i know its been a while... hope y'all haven't forgot about me. I got a smaller camera so this time I'm trying to do things a little different and venture out into other types of videos as well as beauty! Stay tuned....

💌 S O C I A L M E D I A 💌
Instagram ❤️
For Business Inquiries you can email me at Raizagonzalez1994@gmail.com

mental health,get ready with me,colourpop cosmetics,on fleek box,subscription service,beauty talk,skin care routine,sweet chef skin care,dominican republic,GRWM,false lashes,vlog,dinner date,life update,therapy,healing,vlogging,brooklyn,williamsburg,new york,beauty vlog,vlogger,

Post a Comment

0 Comments