Advertisement

Do You Talk To Strangers Nowadays? |Talking To Strangers In Real Life| Meeting People Without Tinder

Do You Talk To Strangers Nowadays? |Talking To Strangers In Real Life| Meeting People Without Tinder Do you get close to strangers without using app nowadays?
I Approached 12 Strangers Today.
Meeting single without using dating app.

Translation:

01:01
I wish to observe them using god view, I find that an entertaining endeavour.
I want us to be strangers, best if they don't know my existence.
Because I love to quietly observe people, since I am observing, there is no need for mutual understanding.
This makes me feel mysterious and brings me a great sense of joy. I prefer interacting with others this way.


06:59
Sometimes I will secretly watch people I have taken an interest in. Such as when I am waiting for metro, or enjoying by myself at a cafe.
I might take a quick glance at them, imagining what kind of life they live, or the things they like.
In reality, will I approach them so I can get to know them?
Most of the time, the answer is no.
Because I lack the courage to interrupt others all of a sudden.
I simply let my imagination loose, watch the food they order, dreaming what do they like or the type of person they are.



03:27

Have I met people I want to know more or be closer with?

Those that have similar aura as myself, I would want to talk with her about deeper things on my mind. I found this a good way to release my stress.

I can't chat with boys, maybe I am too old schooled.
I simply feel if you are not my friend nor someone I like and I am not familiar with you then I lack the courage to approach and talk to boys.

I want people to know that I am a cute and down to earth kind of girl. I am also carefree and easy to get along. This is for those who might take an interest at me and wants to know more.

08:40
When I am walking by myself and not staring at my phone, I am carefully observing those around me: adults, teens, children, elderly.
Examining how people behave is an interesting endeavor.

I observe how they speak and communicate. For example, sometimes I saw young mothers getting irritated at their misbehaving child.
In comparison the fathers are more calm and composed.
Then I would think to myself: wow, this world is made up of people from all walks of life.

Would I approach them to chat?
If there is someone who pique my interest I will approach them.
This one time asked for a girl with blue hair her social media account. Because at the time I want to dye my hair blonde and I find this girl really cool.
I approached her to chat, exchanged her contact info, and had a pleasant conversation.


10:04
If i met someone interesting I will look at them a bit more. If he is extremely handsome I will follow(stalk) him a bit...yep.

#gettoknowstrangers #dating #datingoffline #ihatetinder #talkingtostrangers

Do You Talk To Strangers In Real Life,do you approach strangers nowadays,do people approach strangers nowadays,I Approached 12 Strangers Today,Small Connections In City,Do you get close to strangers without using app,meeting single offline,meeting single without using dating app,dating offline,Meeting People Without Tinder,dating without using tinder,Is it weird to talk to strangers?,Do you talk to strangers,Do you talk to strangers nowadays,talking to strangers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments