Advertisement

ALTERNATIVE MARKETING CAREER - Experience as a Marketing Professor 👩🏻‍🏫

ALTERNATIVE MARKETING CAREER - Experience as a Marketing Professor 👩🏻‍🏫 Having a career in marketing doesn't always mean you work in a marketing team of a company or work with in an agency setting. What could be an alternative marketing career?

Recently I've had a twist in my marketing career when I started working as a marketing professor at George Brown College, where I teach a marketing analytics course this semester. In this video, I shared my experiences and observations as a first time marketing professor. You'll hear my thoughts from the first two weeks and I hope these experiences are insightful for anyone who considers this option.

⬇️ SIGN UP TO HERE ABOUT MY UPCOMING ONLINE COURSE ⬇️

▷ If you enjoyed this, here's more video recommendations:
MARKETING VIDEOS:
CAREER & SELF GROWTH VIDEOS:
DATA-DRIVEN MARKETING:
MY CAREER STORY:
A CAREER IN DIGITAL MARKETING IN 2019:
HOW TO GET A CAREER IN MARKETING WITHOUT A DEGREE:
DAY IN THE LIFE OF A DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER:

▷ CAMERA GEAR:
○ My camera -
○ Lens -
○ Vlog camera -
○ Mini tripod -
○ Microphone -

▷ LET'S CONNECT
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Book 1:1 with me:
Browse & shop my favorite gadgets and items I use on a daily basis ➳
Instagram ➳
Twitter ➳
Email ➳ elifohiz@gmail.com
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

#marketingcareer #marketingprofessor

marketing career,alternative marketing career,career in marketing,marketing professor,

Post a Comment

0 Comments