Advertisement

Who Has a Crush on You? Timeless Pick a Card Reading

Who Has a Crush on You? Timeless Pick a Card Reading Who has a crush on you? Who's thinking about you romantically? Are they going to come forward? I know I already filmed a video like this, but my friend recently sent me astrological cards for my birthday and I felt like this would be the perfect video to test them out. :-)

My friend's website (super cool art): jacqueleeneng.com

🔮PERSONAL READINGS🔮
If you're interested in a personal reading, please fill out the following form:

💞ENERGY EXCHANGE💞

If you've felt moved by a reading and feel called to donate to the channel, you can do so at paypal.me/blatherbie 💝

🌚TIMESTAMPS 🌝
card selection: 22:12
pile #1: 23:03
pile #2: 34:56
pile #3: 45:07
pile #4: 55:44

🥰🌺🍀

tarot,reading,pick a card,who likes me,who has a crush on me,who is thinking about me,is he thinking about me,does he like me,how does he feel,love reading,

Post a Comment

0 Comments