Advertisement

Philip proposes to Helen

Philip proposes to Helen Helen and I decided to share this very personal moment because we're so grateful for the incredible response, warm wishes, and sincere messages of joy for us. It took a lot of work, heartache, and love to get to this point which went unseen for years, but perhaps by sharing this video, we can show some people out there that happy endings (and beginnings) are possible. Personally, Wong Fu kept me going through some very difficult years, and you helped in that, whether you knew it or not. I've grown a lot, and I'm grateful I can show you what that growth looks like. Thank you for all the love and support. Helen and I are deeply moved.
HUGE thanks to Wes, Taylor, Eric, Melody, Janet, & Anne for making this surprise possible! No way I could've pulled this off without your help. And I'm soooooo happy I could share this special day/weekend with you, our closest friends.
-Helen and Phil

Helen Wu
Phil Wang

Shot by Eric, Taylor, Wes
Edited by Taylor

SUBSCRIBE:
PATREON:
FACEBOOK: ‪
INSTAGRAM OFFICIAL: ‪
TWITTER OFFICIAL: ‪
STORE: ‪‪
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: ‪

proposal,wedding,the last,marriage,engagement,ring,asian boss girl,motivational,bopomofo,wong fu,ceremony,how to,

Post a Comment

0 Comments