Advertisement

MEDICATION WAS WORSE - RACHAEL QUINN PART 2 (part 2 of 2)

MEDICATION WAS WORSE - RACHAEL QUINN PART 2 (part 2 of 2) Source:


I was diagnosed with crohns disease in 2016, for 3 years prior to that I went undiagnosed. I was prescribed a very strong set of steroids to control my illness. the medication was almost worst than the actual disease so I started looking into a natural way to manage my symptoms. A friend of mine introduced me to CBD In 2017 and after about 3 months of taking it the constant nausea I had been feeling on a daily basis was gone. It was amazing! The way that CBD had impacted mine and my families life was the inspiration to open my first store in bradenton March 2018, knowing that if CBD could help me that way I knew many other people could benefit from the plant extract, fast forward to now in 2019 with over 450 stores nationwide, we are the largest retail chain CBD sore in the US

spreaker,

Post a Comment

0 Comments