Advertisement

I Impulsivley Made a Vlog *very fun*

I Impulsivley Made a Vlog *very fun* Not my favourite video I’ve ever posted but im tryna be on that grind lol

If you are interest in a collab:
- Must be in my subscriber range (50-400+)
- Must be in my age range (12- 17)
- We must make similar videos

How to reach me:
Instagram: @Julia.ppaul
Pintrest: @juliap2197
Dote: @juliap2197
Tiktok:@zucchinisoup
Vsco: @juliapaul2197
Business email: Juliap2197@gmail.com

FAQ’s
Q: How old am I?
A: 15

Q: What camera do I use?
A: Canon G7X and Canon Rebel t51 with 55 mml lens

Q: Upload schedule?
A: lowkey doesn’t exist but I try for once a week (generally Sunday or Saturday )

I do not own any music in this video

comment video ideas 0-0

tiktok,tik,tok,tiktoker,unit,brandy Melville,brandy,youtube,dance,dancing,tiktok dances,tiptoeing,teen,teen youtube,new youtber,funny,comedic,Emma chamberlain,Julia Paul,cool,facemasks,face mask,skin care,seld care,spa day,self care,self,care,spa,day,sweatpants,cute,cheap,affordable,the hype,famous,algorithm,trending,trending tiktok dances,trending self care,cheap skin care,products,skin care products,cheap skin care products,original,comedian,lifestyle,hot,

Post a Comment

0 Comments