Advertisement

Finished my FIRST sketchbook! ☁️ Sketchbook Tour 2018-2019

Finished my FIRST sketchbook! ☁️ Sketchbook Tour 2018-2019 Hello friends! Today I wanted to share my first ever completed sketchbook with you all, and the journey it's taken me on. I finished this back in July and actually have another completed sketchbook to share with you very soon! 😱 I'm on a roll!

Mentioned in this video:
TheGothicAlice:

// ELSEWHERE ☁️

ART INSTA // @asootsprite
SHOP //
BLOG //
PERSONAL INSTA // @mome.raths
TWITTER // @asootsprite


hyggelige ønsker ✨

drawing,pencil,watercolor,watercolour,gouache,copic markers,prismacolor markers,copic,portrait,art,artist,illustration,painting,sketchbook experiments,sketch book,inside my sketchbook,drawing process,art videos,art process,sketchbook art,freelance illustrator,colour,illo,color,fantasy,fairy tales,disney,sketchbook tour,art journal tour,art tour,sketch,drawing studies,studies,figure studies,aaron tveit,frozen,elsa,wicked,elphaba,musical theatre,broadway,

Post a Comment

0 Comments