Advertisement

♔𝖇𝖚𝖓𝖓𝖎 𝖋é𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖎𝖙é || gorgeous, overpowering, hypnotic & alluring beauty and femininity

♔𝖇𝖚𝖓𝖓𝖎 𝖋é𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖎𝖙é || gorgeous, overpowering, hypnotic & alluring beauty and femininity Hey sunflowers 🌻
holy macarons. sis- i went out. i worked my butt cheeks off on this, it took so long to edit, piece together, write the affs, finish the description doc aesthetically and record the affs and stuff oh my gosh.im probably not going to post until the end of next week or s (or maybe even longer-) , so i can rest and focus on school and driving cause your girlie is nearly ready to jump in a car and get her license, but i reallyyy hope you guys love this and find it useful and helpful. I can't wait to hear updates. After i finish my one month usage of my mukbang feast i will use this too and update actively on here too for a month.

also: so sorry for being inactive!! School and driving courses have been absolutely time consuming lol. Studying for school and driving theory at the same time is a task but I’m getting on really well with both surprisingly so yay. Today I had free time and wow would you guess!! I finally completed the subliminal I was talking about haha (well the description- that was the off puting lengthy thing). I apologize for the delay of its arrival and the dramatic reveal via a premiere lol ik the wait has been annoying but I hope you enjoy regardless. As always absolutely every feature is only manifested if desired. So initially it started as a request by the lovely y1k3S_ as a small feminine combo including:

-be super feminine, dreamy, cutie, positive, squishy bundle of love and happiness
- everyone think of you as super feminine, dreamy, cutie, positive, squishy bundle of happiness
- embody divine feminine,dreamy , seductress, empress (tarot), high priestess (tarot), euphoric, positivity energy/vibe/aesthetic
-have the cute filter on Tik Tok from the “I miss my cocoa butter kisses” compilation video of this one girl at 8:33) where it sparkles when you smile (dw i reworded it i didn't write it out how the requestor said :D )
-to have a natural cute peachy/coral blush with sparkling, shimmering eyes whenever you smile/laugh/blush

aaand I included all of that but expanded it and tried to make it into one big iconic femininity beauty, being, essence+ attraction/social+ life subliminal that would include anything you could possibly want in a femininity subliminal. I’m really happy with this piece of work and how it turned out and how I pieced everything tg in harmony. As always dw a calm version will be coming out so please don’t spam asking where it is- I will be making it ASAP I promise! I will also be uploading a surprise 860+ subbies gift! I can’t wait to reach 1k so I can open community tabs and talk to you guys and make polls I feel like that would really better me as a maker who can see your opinions! The affirmations will all be listed in a document below! Originally the detailed written out affs were 50 pages and even a tad more but once I simplified them for the description to show what you’ll be receiving they still didn’t go down that much lol, I guess I wrote a lot 😅 but yeah enjoy and please lemme know your results I highly appreciate updates!!! 💗💕💓 much love to you guys and a fantastic happy festive season! 😘

doc containing affs:


remember visualize, drink water, stay positive and believe!

xoxo
maya 💓

song: yung baby tate ft queen key and asian doll- mean girl

no copyright infringement intended, all rights fully belong to the artists, please check them out, uwu!

subliminal,soothing tunes subs,glow up subliminal,angelic beauty subliminal,feminine subliminal,supernatural beauty subliminal,slim thick subliminal,angel skull subliminal,side profile subliminal,clear skin subliminal,flawless skin subliminal,big lips subliminal,desired beauty subliminal,popularity subliminal,attraction subliminal,crush subliminal,flirting subliminal,attract hot boys subliminal,seduction subliminal,beauty subliminal,beauty combo subliminal,

Post a Comment

0 Comments