Advertisement

Wacke: UNPREDICTED - A CALL OF DUTY BO4 & WWII PC MONTAGE

Wacke: UNPREDICTED - A CALL OF DUTY BO4 & WWII PC MONTAGE Make sure to leave a like and comment, also subscribe if you are new! Only takes a few seconds.

So here it is, Unpredicted. I have always wanted to start up my own montage series, so I figured why not? I actually thought of doing this right on the spot, guess you could really say it was "Unpredicted". These have my best BO4 clips I hit during the year, and some of my recent best/favorite WWII clips. BO4 PC was honestly a huge $hit show when it came to sniping. The snipers were completely nerfed in the beginning, thus why there is not a lot of BO4 clips. I did my best and I think the clips I did hit were some of my best clips I have hit on any CoD. I will definitely continue this montage series during Modern Warfare, unless something major happens.

Special thanks to a couple people for this video.

GabriL dN - Unfortunately his part of the montage (part 1) was blocked worldwide when I found out yesterday. So we had to completely scrap that part and I had to find someone else to do it. Just giving him thanks for still doing it. Check out his part here if you want to see it. Thanks for doing it still GabriL.

Shadow dN - For coming in SUPER clutch and editing the first part in ONE DAY. An absolute legend. He is probably tired of me for thanking him so much, but seriously thank you again man.

Part 1:
Shadow:

Song: Moose Blood - Swim Down

Part 2:
Wacke (me):
twitter.com/wacke
youtube.com/user/wacky510

Thumbnail:
Zilas:

►Stay CONNECTED!
Twitter-
Instagram-
Twitch-

comedy,gaming,twitch,cod,call of duty,modern warfare,mw,cod sniping,cod montage,call of duty montage,bo4 montage,black ops 4 montage,bo4 pc,black ops 4 pc,call of duty wwii,wwii,cod wwii,wwii sniping,cod wwii sniping,cod wwii montage,bo4 pc montage,cod pc,call of duty pc,call of duty wwii montage,pc montage,call of duty sniping,pc call of duty,montage,gaming montage,

Post a Comment

0 Comments