Eyeshadow is life, plus I've heard soo many good things about the Natasha Denona palette so when I had an opportunity to I definitely jumped to try it. We take a look at the Natasha Denona Metropolis Palette and see what we could create with it. Palette Used
---------
Natasha Denona Metropolis Palette -
Let's Be Friends
---------------------------------
π Instagram:
π Twitter:
π Facebook:
π Business Email: Ohemaabonsuyt@gmail.com
----------------------------------
π MUSIC πΆ
—————-
π Music by Insta Models - Do It Like You -
π Music by Animus Volt - Kalypso -
-----------------------------------
π There are affiliate links and discount codes listed here. Which means if you click on certain links and make a purchase, I will receive a small commission, which helps support my channel. However, I will always use a product to its fullest extent before recommending it to you or I will give you my honest opinion on First Impressions, because I love you, and I want you to only have the best of products that work for our skin tone. If you are going to buy a product I recommend, I urge you to use one of my links and or codes. - XOXO
#natashadenona #metropolispalette #sephorasquad

0 Comments