Advertisement

~REAL TIME CHALLENGE~ Persona 5 October 20

~REAL TIME CHALLENGE~ Persona 5 October 20 Donation link for Extra Life:


I'm going to be playing through Persona 5 matching each calendar date in game in real time as well!

This is going to be a pretty casual play through of the game. This is more so a project for myself since I never really felt any pressure from the time limits in game, so I thought why not record it as well? So feel free to join me in this year long adventure if you want!

I've also been streaming palace runs, boss fights and mementos runs on twitch, so feel free to follow me to watch along in real time! -- Watch live at

twitch,games,Persona,Persona 5,Challenge,Year Long,Real Time,Atlus,Persona 5 Royal,Royal,JRPG,RPG,Anime,Hard,Why am I doing this,This is nuts,Like and Subscribe,Joker,Ryuji,Ann,Morgana,Mikoto,Yusuke,Kanji,Futaba,Ren,Amamiya,Madlad,Charity,Fundraiser,Extra Life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments