Advertisement

Racing The US OPEN Downhill on an Enduro Bike || Fox US Open Part 3 of 3

Racing The US OPEN Downhill on an Enduro Bike  || Fox US Open Part 3 of 3 The parts for my downhill bike didn't come in and that left me with only one bike my Enduro MTB. So let's see how I stack up racing My GT Force Enduro against some of the world's best racers at the Fox US Open Downhill Race!

Big thanks to My sponsor Fox Racing flew me out to Snow Summit in Big Bear California for the 2019 US Open of Downhill Mountain biking. Even though I didn't have a Downhill hill bike put together, we made the best of it.

Us Open Part 1
US Open Part 2

Whistle Part 1
Paul The Punter



Sticker Sheets ▶︎

-----------------
My [awesome] Sponsors!
-----------------
GT bicycles | Bikes ▶︎
Fox Racing | Clothing ▶︎
Nobl Wheels | Wheels ▶︎

Our Patreon Community ▶︎

----------------------
Other videos
----------------------
Most Recent ▶︎
My Bike Check ▶︎
5 Beginner MTB Skills ▶︎
8 Simple MTB Tricks ▶︎

-----------
Social
-----------
Instagram ▶︎
Twitter ▶︎

#BigBear #MTB #USopen

Mountain biking,mtb,mountain bike,bike,Thrills with Phil,phil kmetz,GT Force,Enduro Bike,Enduro Race,Downhill Race,US OPEN Downhill,Downhill US OPEN,Downhill vs Enduro,Skills with Phil,Big Bear,Outdoors,Travel,Mountains,lake,Racing,Sports,GoPro,Enduro bike Downhill Race,GT Bicycles,

Post a Comment

0 Comments