Advertisement

MY 15 YR OLD NIECE BUYS MY FASHION NOVA OUTFITS

MY 15 YR OLD NIECE BUYS MY FASHION NOVA OUTFITS Hey Larlees, todays video is all about some giggles. I let Eryn (my niece) buy my fashion nova outfits. We had the best time trying all the outfits on. Keeping watching to see what this little booger head picked out! xo- Laura

Watch: Why we adopted me niece Eryn


HOLIDAY LAUNCH COMING SOON :)
LAURALEELOSANGELES:


PRODUCTS MENTIONED:
NECKLACE:

BLACK SEQUIN DRESS
small
MUSTARD SET
small
PINK HEELS

BLACK BLAZER
small
BLACK PEARL BLOUSE

SEQUIN PANT SUIT

SATIN PANTS SET







*** D I S C O U N T - C O D E S ***

*COLOUR POP- use code: LAURALEE for 10% off!


* POSTMATES!
code LAURALEE will give $100 in delivery credit to your
NEW postmates account


* Morphe Brushes use code: LAURALEE for 10% off!

* CAN USE IN STORE AS WELL*

* Jouer cosmetics - code: LAURALEE for 15% off!


* Ofra Cosmetics use code LAURALEE for 20% off!!

* IMPRESSIONS VANITY my vanity:
use code LAURALEE for $$ off!!

* Fashionsta code LAURALEE30 for 30% off


Disclaimer: All opinions in today’s video are my own! I will always state when a video is sponsored and I’ve partnered with a brand. I do earn a small commission when my code and links are used. Thank you guys!


SOCIAL MEDIA:
INSTAGRAM: Larlarlee
SNAPCHAT: Laura88lee
TWITTER: LAURA88LEE


All Rights Reserved © 2019, Laura Lee

LauraLee,shopping challenge,buys my outfits,clothing haul,fashion challenge,outfit challenge,try on haul,fashion nova haul,try on,fashion nova review,fashion nova try on haul,fashion nova jeans,fashion nova outfits,clothing,fashion nova,outfits,nova,fashionnova,outfit,cardi b fashion nova,fashion nova exposed,fashion nova challenge,laura lee niece,laura lee eryn,laura lee erin,niece buys my outfit,15 year old buys my outfit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments