Advertisement

Mi Gente meme ! (made mainly by Thunderbolt | ThunderBrine_Imator)

Mi Gente meme ! (made mainly by Thunderbolt | ThunderBrine_Imator) My love made me a smal gift to makeme smile! (aint myself lately and am falling back into my old sleeping problems aswell as depression problems! Im thankfull for everything she does for me to make me smile… i started to knowtice how cold i actally can be over the last days… so i hope u all take a look at my loves chanal! and show her some love ! (but shes mine so F off if u try to steal her from me!!!!) i personly dont feel like i have any other hope candel like her anymore …. guess my path leads into lonely ness again!

my brothers :
cyrax aka mason :
Akira aka Vlad:
Shade:

Mod on duty:
Omer :

My sisters:
Crystal :
Sehun :
lily :

streams in flesh and blood :

the support team :

my discord :

Info: Pic in video aint full version in case of art thiefs

ThunderBrine_Imator)

Post a Comment

0 Comments