Advertisement

How To Photograph A Sunset: Landscape Photography (Ep #116)

How To Photograph A Sunset: Landscape Photography (Ep #116) Join me as I demonstrate how to photograph a sunset when the sun is very intense with no cloud cover to soften down the light.

Link to my website with full res image from this video:

To join me for landscape photography workshops, personal tuition or guiding in the mountains have a look over this page:

Also, if you'd like to learn more about the Anglesey, Snowdonia and North Wales places I visit for my landscape photography, you can see full details on my website in my Location Guides section at:

I find I’m being asked more and more often about the equipment I use. As I’ve typed up countless replies and links and lists for friends and viewers, I’ve now set it all out definitively here:






Edited, mixed and produced with DaVinci Resolve 15.
Music by Epidemic Sound (

Anglesey,North Wales,Wales,UK,landscape photography North Wales,landscape photography,landscape photography tips,landscape photography locations,landscape photography for beginners,landscape photography vlog,landscape photography micro four thirds,landscape photography settings,landscape photography tutorials,landscape photography tip and tricks,olympus,OM-D E-M1 mk2,MZuiko 12-100mm,micro four thirds,m4/3,sunset,

Post a Comment

0 Comments