Advertisement

FALL BREAK VLOG: shopping & haul, yoga, a relaxing day

FALL BREAK VLOG: shopping & haul, yoga, a relaxing day follow me on instagram:

hey loves! here is another fall break vlog :) enjoy! x, Lily

☆ Follow Me ☆
Instagram:
Twitter:
Pinterest:
Business Email: contactlilyrakow@gmail.com
Podcast:

☆ MUSIC ☆
most of my music comes from
intro song: To You - Ikson

☆ FAQ's ☆
how old are you? ~ I'm 19
do you go to school? ~ yes! I'm a sophomore at DePauw University + I'm a Comm Major
what do you use to edit? ~ final cut pro
what camera do you use? ~ canon g7x & canon 77d

Hey friends! I'm Lily and welcome to my channel! I post lifestyle, makeup, fashion, fitness, and beauty videos (almost) every single day! I believe in positivity, encouraging each other, and starting every day with a good cup of coffee :) subscribe to join the ~lil~ family!

Current Subscriber Count: 27,437

FTC: this video is not sponsored

how to and style,lily rakow,daily vlog,college week in my life,college day in my life,week in my life,busy day in my life,relaxing day in my life,productive day in my life,fall clothing haul,fall day in my life,day in my life vlog,shopping vlog,clothin haul,summer day in my life,lululemon haul,maggie macdonald,emma macdonald,danielle carolan,busy and productive vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments