Advertisement

Comparing Caravanning in UK vs NZ... Which One Is Better?

Comparing Caravanning in UK vs NZ... Which One Is Better? This whole trip, I've been thinking about caravanning in New Zealand compared to caravanning in the United Kingdom. Some things I'd love to see in New Zealand (like the chemical waster points) and some things I think the United Kingdom could copy (like our camping apps).

I talk about:
- the roads
- towing mirrors
- driving speeds
- licenses
- cars needed
- the clubs
- how to find campgrounds
- different waste points
- laundry
- driving to warmth
- pets
- check-out times

Have I missed anything?

caravanning,caravan life,rv,rv life,recreational vehicle,caravan,#vanlife,#homeonwheels,#homeiswhereyouparkit,solo female,Bailey Phoenix,Bailey Phoenix 640,Peugeot 3008,Caravanning in UK,Towing in UK,Comparing caravanning,comparing countries,comparing two countries,caravanning in nz,

Post a Comment

0 Comments